Day 01 Ginger and Smart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fashionably late. We know what it means and some of us can pull it off, but after a whole day running to as many shows as possible running late is not so fashionable. I'm not talking about me. Scheduled for 9pm, the models at Ginger and Smart weren't lining up until about 9.45pm. Luckily for the Ginger and Smart duo they made up for it with an amazing collection of bright popping colours, mixed with natural organic prints, Grecian-inspired towering silhouettes, large OTT jewellery and floating fabrics that made me resent the fact that we are just settling into a cold winter and had me longing for the return of summer. I felt a slight sense of deja-vu when I walked into hair and noticed for the third time that day that coloured extensions were being weaved into the hair with braids that were being manipulated into cool, modern mohawks (is that even possible?). Personal show highlights were the neon green skirt (pictured), coloured hair extensions (on my To Buy list) and the long pastel orange skirt (pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment