Day 01 Manning Cartell


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've just arrived home, barely in one piece after Day 01 of fashion week proved to be an interesting, colourful and inspiring day. My creative mind has been a-flutter with the overload of designs, hair styles, makeup and beauty surrounding me. The hair trend I am lusting over is the braided colour extensions that have made an appearance in a few of the shows today, notable Manning Cartell, Camilla and Ginger and Smart. Manning Cartell has inspired me to go out and buy a pink, a yellow, a blue, a green and a purple extension to weave into my hair. The inspiration for their show was a modern Mexicana Frida Khalo and it was beautifully done. I've included a few shots I took backstage today of my favourite looks and the floral dress (pictured last and second last on right), I need it in my life! Other notable mentions of the Manning show were the skin tight pastel pink pants (pictured), dazzling jewellery and lime green nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment