ON THE [F R I N G E]

Another sunny day, another photo opportunity. I once again took to the streets of Manly for my casual Americana ranch style outfit. With the weather being so indecisive I took a comfortable approach to my outfit, unsure of what turn the weather may take, wearing an old but favourite pair of Sass and Bide denim shorts, a basic cotton shirt and an old fringe vest that I forgot I owned. And my new orange platform heels. Looking at these photos I realise I need to go belt shopping.








I also took the opportunity to decorate my wrist and do a small arm stack of old jewellery, since I haven't really invested in any new chunky items as yet. Arm stacks are really pretty and I'm quite a fan. Watches are a must with an arm stack. The idea is for it to look crowded, bright and fun. I used a loose gold watch, a DIY friendship bracelet, turquoise bead bracelet and a chunky gold cuff. I'm also crushing on my neon pink nail colour.

Arm candy


No comments:

Post a Comment