OH THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGIN'





I have a straight-up confession: I've been extremely lazy and wracked with guilt about not having done a blog post in about 3 weeks. I've been working myself into the ground trying to get things organised for the online store which I'm hoping will be up and running in the next two to three weeks. 

I've been altering clothes, designing the site and have also somehow managed to find the time to hand in final uni assignments, juggle two jobs AND a relationship. No wonder I've got big bags under my eyes! But the times really are a-changin, for me at least. In the past week I've finished uni, left one of my jobs and am about to start my own business. Crazy.

With the look above, I struggled a bit. I haven't done a blog post in a while and wasn't feeling entirely ready or comfortable with what I was wearing so please excuse the half commitment to the photos. I'm wearing a midriff top that I altered a few days ago. Beforehand, it was really long and daggy but now it's lovely, floaty and cute and will be available to buy online. The shorts are just a pair of old faithfuls I bought earlier in the year. Oh and the clogs? Absolute head over heels in love with them. I bought them from my friends store +Estate of Mind in Surry Hills and they're wicked. I'm pretty sure I'll be using these babies in a few future blog posts. 

So now that uni is done and more time will be dedicated to launching and running the website, I think I can say with confidence that there'll be loads more posts and looks to come from this day forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment