BLAME IT ON MY WILD HEART

As some of you may have realised now, I have a pretty different sense of style which is inspired by different eras, icons, modern interpretations. I dip my toes in all different kinds of styles and experiment constantly and draw inspiration from a bunch of different things. What I wear each day really depends on my mood and I don't have any rules when it comes to what I wear. Fashion is an experimentation of colour, mood, confidence... its a representation of so many things for me. 


The video above is one I found on Youtube of Stevie Nicks, whose gypsy, bohemian and gothic style inspire me constantly. I also love old school music and she is one of my favourites. I love how she is just sitting there getting her makeup done backstage and just belting out Wild Heart, looking so carefree and ethereal. The song she sings is so appropriate for that moment, 'blame it on my wild heart' and it is amazing that the whole room lights up as she sits there singing. She is inspiring musically and her style has stood the test of time and continues to inspire. Just thought I'd share one of my icons with you. (I plan on doing future posts on my style icons and why they inspire me).


No comments:

Post a Comment