Follow the Yellow Brick Road


Although this dress doesn't really mirror my regular style, it's pretty darn cute.  I just wanted to try it on as I bought it for the shop but then I got a little carried away and wanted to write a post about it. It's a vintage H&M dress, but here's the catch: it's actually a children's dress. It's a bit tight around the sleeves and definitely needs a bit of altering, but is pretty loose fitting everywhere else (a size 6 - 8) and WILL be for sale in the store. I stupidly didn't take a photo without the bow tie, but the collar is a curved Peter Pan collar, so feminine but the bow isn't a part of the dress. 


I also love these vintage 70's sunglasses I bought a few years ago. They're so Lennon. I think this dress would also be really cool teamed with a pair of Doc's or biker boots, to give it a cool edge and break up the childishness of the dress. If you like this look make sure you Hype it on Lookbook here.
_




No comments:

Post a Comment