BYRON BAY


For the past few days I've been soaking up the hot sun at Byron Bay. The boy and I were staying at this beautiful 300 acre farm stay property about 5 minutes out of Byron (with very bad reception as well) and I often forgot that's where we were. It was an amazing and peaceful place with rolling green hills, private lake, views, cows, goats and tranquility.
I couldn't pass up the chance to get a sneaky outfit post in while I was carefully strolling barefoot along the property.










Wearing: Shakuhachi lace jumpsuit, thrifted gold watch, friendship bracelets (tutorial coming in a few days)


2 comments:

  1. i have the same jumpsuit! cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post, I'm going to try making those bracelets! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, LOVE your site so much that I'm totes following you back!

    xoxo
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete