White Spring Sunday

The weather was perfect in Sydney today. The Bearded Lady had loads of fun frolicking in a lovely secluded part of Sydney's Centennial Park. I donned an outfit I felt was fitting for Spring weather: white, white, white. All-white outfits are just as lovely for Spring as they are for Summer. They're breezy, super chic and girly.

My rules for all-white outfits is to mix textures like a long maxi dress with cotton shirt or fur jacket. Also, don't overdo the look with too many accessories, it's about minimalism.

I'd normally be a little more risque and wear this floaty dress with nude undies underneath, however the weather was a little cooler in the afternoon so I pulled a Lohan and put on some leggings underneath. The dress is a gorgeous vintage 70s white/cream number; sheer skirt and the bodice is a lace teardrop pattern. Divine. I feel I'm channeling Abbey Lee today.

This dress will be available at The Bearded Lady online store, coming soon.

What The Bearded Lady is wearing:
- Vintage cream dress
- Paper Scissors faux fur jacket
- Wittner nude sandals
- Supre leggings
- YSL ring








Abbey Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment