Cloudy With a Chance of Beard


Maroon has been one of my favourite colours this year, and honestly I'm a little sad that I'll be packing it away. On a day of mixed Sydney weather - one minute cloudy and rainy, the next minute sunny - I grabbed this gorgeous maroon shaggy jumper and braced the weather. With a beautiful tree-canopied street in Kings Cross as my backdrop I got snapping in a wintry outfit. I absolutely adore these two colours together. 

I was also pleasantly surprised to find my old vintage Dior handbag yesterday when I was spring cleaning my room, and brought it along for the shoot.

I'm wearing
- Vintage maroon shaggy jumper
- Khaki Zara pants
- Tony Bianco Platforms
- Vintage Dior Handbag

This jumper will be available from The Bearded Lady online store, coming soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment